All information on this page reflects what was available at the beginning of the season. Please check the home page for updated tree inventory.
We invite you to explore our scenic fields, take in the refreshing aromas, and find the perfect tree to cut down for yourself! On this page you’ll find the types, sizes and prices of trees available in our fields for the 2020 season. In general, prices vary depending on the type of tree, height, and quality. Most trees up to 10 feet tall are priced from $9 to $11 per foot, but may be adjusted up or down slightly to account for the quality of the tree. All of our trees are clearly marked with a tag that reflects the base price of the tree, plus shaking, drilling (if necessary) and baling (or netting). The price includes sales tax. So, to keep it simple, the price on the tag is the total “out-the-door” price. Please look for these brightly colored red tags – and note that ONLY trees with these tags are for sale. We ask that customers respect this request and PLEASE refrain from cutting down trees without tags. There is a method to the madness that ensures an adequate supply of trees for future years. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Limited selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6 to 9 feet tall.
- $11/foot (up to 10′)
- Dark blue to green colored with distinct bluish/silverish color on underside of the needles
- Soft to the touch, easy to decorate
- Very pleasant balsam fragrance
- Excellent needle retention
- Excellent selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6 to 12+ feet tall.
- $11/foot (up to 10′)
- Cousin to the Fraser fir, similar coloring
- Also called a West Virginia balsam fir (named for the Canaan Valley where they originate)
- Soft needles, easy to decorate
- Very fragrant
- Very good needle retention
- Nice selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 5 to 9 feet tall
- Strong, stiff branches good for heavy ornaments
- Known for its radiant powdery blue to dark blue coloring
- Very symmetrical form
- Sharp needles so not as desirable for young children to decorate
- Good needle retention
- Note: Norway fields will not open for cutting until Dec. 7th to ensure strong needle retention.
- Nice selection ranging from 6 to 10 feet tall
- Beautiful dark green needles
- Stiff branches suitable for heavy ornaments
- Shorter, rectangular shaped needles which can be sharp