What are we doing to protect our customers and our staff?
We take our responsibility seriously to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and keep our customers, employees, and our own family safe. We respectfully ask that you do the same when visiting us at Sugar Pines this season. Please note we continue to follow the latest CDC, state and local guidelines, and will update our plan accordingly as necessary.
To protect everyone, we kindly request the following, of both our customers and our staff:
- Please, do not come to the farm if you, or someone you have been in close contact with, have received a positive (or suspected positive) test for COVID-19, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, chills, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches). Please consider our delivery options instead!
- Maintain 6’ social distancing when at all possible (inside and outside).
- Sanitize your hands frequently – we’ll have plenty (70% alcohol or more) available in all of our buildings, outside of restrooms and at stations throughout the farm.
- Consider visiting during the week with the crowds are much smaller.
- Consider delivery (order form available on the home page of our website), delivery fee applies.