We welcome professional photographers to shoot photographs and video on our farm. Please review the important guidelines and requirements below, then let us know your plans!
- All photographers must complete and return a Photography Information and Release form to Sugar Pines Farm in advance of their photo session. Please call or text 440-729-1019 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and more information. Sessions must be scheduled at least three days in advance. Click here to: Download Information and Release Form. Completed forms can be scanned and e-mailed back, or mailed to 9500 Mulberry Road, Chesterland, OH 44026.
- We really do love having photographers and their clients at our farm! But, we’ve learned over the years that it takes staff time to coordinate photographers both ahead of time as well as on the session dates, so we now require the following nominal fees (payable in advance of sessions):
- Preseason Weekends (Jan. 1 – Nov. 19)- $50 for a single client session; $75 for 2 sessions; $100 per day (for 3 or more sessions); fee for wedding parties varies – please inquire
- Preseason Weekdays (Jan. 1 – Nov. 22) – $40 for a single client session; $75 per day (for 2 or more sessions)
- Seasonal Weekends and Weekdays (Nov. 26 – Dec. 17) – $75 for a single client session; $100 per day (for 2 or more sessions). EXCEPTION: SORRY, WE DO NOT ALLOW PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS AT ALL THE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING (Nov. 24 & 25) DUE TO LARGE CROWDS AND EXTREMELY LIMITED PARKING.
- TIP: November pre-season weekends can be VERY busy on our farm, with multiple photographers holding sessions, deliveries and setup taking place, etc. If schedule permits, we strongly recommend considering holding your sessions during the week – the fee is lower, and you’ll likely have the place almost all to yourself!
- We accept cash, checks and and all major credit cards for payment of fees. Checks can be mailed to the address above, or e-mail or text us to be invoiced online for payment by credit card.
- Dogs are permitted for photo sessions only during pre-season dates. They must be kept on a leash and we request that any mess is cleaned up and removed from the property. Dogs are strictly prohibited during seasonal dates (when the farm is open to the public).
- IMPORTANT — If you are holding your photo session prior to the beginning of the tree season (before Thanksgiving) please use the driveway at 11281 Heath Road, Chesterland, OH 44026 and direct your clients to do so as well (just as a warning – some GPS systems direct people to a housing development around the corner from the farm when you put in this address – just stay on Heath Road and you will see the farm sign). If you are holding your sessions during regular tree season business hours, after Thanksgiving, please use the driveway at 9500 Mulberry Road. Thank you!