We welcome professional photographers who wish to shoot photographs and video on the farm!
We do, however require a modest fee and a signed waiver from each photographer.
- Safety is our priority. Therefore, all photographers must complete and return to Sugar Pines Farm a waiver form before entering the farm or they must reschedule their session(s). Please call or email Jane at 440-729-1019 or email@example.com for scheduling and more information. Consent form can be downloaded at the following link : Download Waiver Form
- Sessions must be scheduled at least three days in advance. A session is considered one family for one hour.
- While we regret moving to a fee schedule (we really do love having photographers and their clients at our farm!), we’ve learned over the years that it does take staff time to coordinate photographers both ahead of time as well as on the session dates, so we now require the following nominal fees for sessions at the farm (payable the day of the sessions):
- Preseason Weekdays & Weekends (Oct.1 – Nov. 22) – $25 per session or $50 per day (2+ sessions)
- Seasonal Weekdays (Nov. 27 – Dec. 15) – $35 per session or $75 per day (2+ sessions)
- Seasonal Weekends (Nov. 24 – Dec. 17) – $50 per session or $125 per day (2+ sessions)
- In addition, photographers will be provided with coupons for themselves and their clients that can be used towards purchasing trees or other items at the farm when visiting.
- IMPORTANT — If you are doing your photo session prior to the beginning of the tree season (before Thanksgiving) please use the driveway at 11281 Heath Road, Chesterland, OH 44026 and direct your clients to do so as well (just as a warning – some GPS systems direct people to a housing development around the corner from the farm when you put in this address – just stay on Heath Road and you will see the farm sign). If you are doing your sessions during regular tree season business hours after Thanksgiving use the driveway at 9500 Mulberry Road. Thank you!