We want our customers to have a safe and enjoyable experience finding the perfect tree, so please observe our farm safety rules.
- Remember that our fields are in their natural state so watch and observe where you step and walk.
- Watch out for stumps, rocks, clumps of grass, holes in the ground, weeds, ant hills, carts, and sleds.
- No axes, power chain saws or shovels may be used. Only adults may carry or use our saws.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, especially when in the campfire area.
- No pets allowed on the farm; if they are in the car ask for relief directions.
- Please be extremely careful with your vehicle. Look twice before backing up, and drive SLOWLY.