This page has not been updated for the 2017 season – please check back after October 1st.
All information on this page reflects what was available at the beginning of the season. Please check the home page for updated tree inventory.
At last, our inventory levels of cut-your-own trees are back up to what our loyal customers have been waiting for! So we invite you to explore our scenic fields, take in the refreshing aromas, and find the perfect tree to cut down for yourself!
Prices vary depending on the type of tree, height, and quality. In general, most trees are priced from $9 to $10 per foot, but may be adjusted up or down slightly to account for the quality of the tree. Tree prices include shaking, drilling, and baling (or netting), as well as sales tax. Every tree available for sale is tagged with the height and price right on it. Please look for the brightly colored red tags – and note that ONLY trees with these tags are for sale. We ask that customers respect this request and PLEASE refrain from cutting down trees without tags. There is a method to the madness that ensures an adequate supply of trees for future years. Thank you!
- Excellent selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6 to 10 feet. Beautiful selection of fresh cut from 5 to 12+ feet in our tree barn. Be sure to check out the Canaan Firs in the field too (see next section) – they are very similar to Frasers!
- Considered by many to be the Cadillac of Christmas trees
- Dark blue to green colored with distinct bluish/silverish color on underside of the needles
- Soft to the touch, easy to decorate
- Very pleasant balsam fragrance
- Excellent needle retention
- Excellent selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6-10.5 feet
- Cousin to the Fraser fir, similar coloring
- Also called a West Virginia balsam fir (named for the Canaan Valley where they originate)
- Soft needles, easy to decorate
- Very fragrant
- Very good needle retention
- Nice selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6 to 9 feet
- Known for its radiant powdery blue to dark blue coloring
- Very symmetrical form
- Sharp needles so not as desirable for young children to decorate
- Good needle retention
- Great selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 7 to 10 feet.
- Note: This section will not open until Dec. 3rd (due to potential needle loss with early cutting – better safe than sorry!)
- Beautiful dark green needles
- Stiff branches suitable for heavy ornaments
- Shorter, rectangular shaped needles which can be sharp or blunt