All information on this page reflects what was available at the beginning of the season. Please check the home page for updated tree inventory.
We invite you to explore our scenic fields, take in the refreshing aromas, and find the perfect tree to cut down for yourself! On this page you’ll find the types, sizes and prices of trees available in our fields this season. In general, prices vary depending on the type of tree, height, and quality. Most trees up to 10 feet tall are priced from $8 to $10 per foot, but may be adjusted up or down slightly to account for the quality of the tree. All of our trees are clearly marked with a tag that reflects the base price of the tree, plus shaking, drilling (if necessary) and baling (or netting), plus sales tax. So, to keep it simple, the price on the tag is the total “out-the-door” price. Please look for these brightly colored red tags – and note that ONLY trees with these tags are for sale. We ask that customers respect this request and PLEASE refrain from cutting down trees without tags. There is a method to the madness that ensures an adequate supply of trees for future years. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Limited selection of cut-your-own, ranging mostly from 7 to 11 feet tall. Beautiful selection of fresh cut from 5 to 12+ feet in our tree barn as well. Be sure to check out the Canaan Firs in the field too (see next section) – they are very similar to Frasers!
- Dark blue to green colored with distinct bluish/silverish color on underside of the needles
- Soft to the touch, easy to decorate
- Very pleasant balsam fragrance
- Excellent needle retention
- Excellent selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 6-11+ feet
- Cousin to the Fraser fir, similar coloring
- Also called a West Virginia balsam fir (named for the Canaan Valley where they originate)
- Soft needles, easy to decorate
- Very fragrant
- Very good needle retention
- Nice selection of cut-your-own, ranging from 7 to 10 feet
- Strong, stiff branches good for heavy ornaments
- Known for its radiant powdery blue to dark blue coloring
- Very symmetrical form
- Sharp needles so not as desirable for young children to decorate
- Good needle retention
- Sorry, no cut-your-own available this year
- Beautiful dark green needles
- Stiff branches suitable for heavy ornaments
- Shorter, rectangular shaped needles which can be sharp or blunt