We welcome professional photographers who wish to shoot photographs and video on the farm! We do, however require a modest fee and a signed waiver from each photographer.
- Safety is our priority. Therefore, all photographers must complete and return to Sugar Pines Farm a consent form before entering the farm or they must reschedule their session(s). Please call or email Jane at 440-729-1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and more information. Consent form can be downloaded at the following link : Download Consent Form
- Sessions must be scheduled at least three days in advance. A session is considered one family for one hour.
- While we regret moving to a fee schedule (we really do love having photographers and their clients at our farm!), we’ve learned over the years that it does take staff time to coordinate photographers both ahead of time as well as on the session dates, so we now require the following nominal fees for sessions at the farm (payable the day of the sessions):
- Preseason Weekdays & Weekends (Oct.1 – Nov. 22) – $25 per session or $50 per day (2+ sessions)
- Seasonal Weekdays (Nov. 27 – Dec. 15) – $35 per session or $75 per day (2+ sessions)
- Seasonal Weekends (Nov. 24 – Dec. 17) – $50 per session or $125 per day (2+ sessions)
- In addition, photographers will be provided with coupons for themselves and their clients that can be used towards purchasing trees or other items at the farm when visiting.